Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 online details leaked!

Let’s be honest, the biggest selling point for the Call of Duty series is the online multiplayer. I usually play online before even thinking about playing through the solo campaign. The campaign in the games have gotten to be pretty, well, boring. This is especially true if you play on harder difficulties. The story is mediocre, but anything good about it gets lost quickly when all I’m trying to do is stay alive for enough time to get a check point behind me. I don’t have time to notice the amount of work that went into the game when I’m runnin’ and gunnin’ like a mad man. Online play is more variable, however, as playing against real people is naturally so. Personally, I buy the games for the online experience and I am sure you are wondering what Modern Warfare 3 is going to look like in matchmaking. You are in luck, as a few suspected details have been leaked and confirmed.
Continue reading on Examiner.com Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 online details leaked!...
source mwarfare3.com

No comments:

Post a Comment